Tuesday 30 April 2013

GIFT DEED



BE IT KNOWS TO ALL CONCERNED THAT I………….. S/o Sh. ………...
resident of ……………..(Name of Place) now permanently residing at
……………., (Name of Place) do hereby declare and confirm that I have gifted a
sum of Rs. _______/- (Rs. ________________________ only) vide cheque no.
_______ dated 05/12/20.. drawn on Chartered Bank, Branch,
New Delhi to Dr. ………….. s/o Sh. …………….. resident of ……………, New
Delhi out of my natural love and respect towards him.
I further declare that I have made this gift voluntarily and out of my natural love
and regards and without any sort of consideration. I hereby affirm that I will have
no control of whatsoever nature over the said money after the said gift.
I further declare that I have gifted this amount to Dr. …………….. after drawing
the same from my past savings.
IN WITNESS THEREOF I, the above named, after fully understanding the nature
and contents, sign this deed of declaration of gift on the ……………….
Witness:
1.
2.                                                                                                               (DONER)

No comments:

Post a Comment